viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Plan to Read the Script to Each Participant Verbatim - I

Do not attempt to memorize the script, paraphrase it, or simply "wing it" from session to session. Here is why this is so important: 
- You want to present the exact same information to each participant so that all the participants are exposed to identical conditions prior to the test. By paraphrasing the script, you may change what you say in very
subtle ways.


NOTE If you feel self-conscious reading the script or feel that it sets an overly formal tone, simply tell the participant why you are reading it For example. I'm going to read this script to you now so that I provide the exact Instructions to you that I provide to everybody else, and so that I do not
forget anything of importance."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario